Pool 2 Conditions?

• Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

So how’s the water looking with the recent rain gang? May have to knock some dust out of the old girl and it doesn’t look like I’ll be doing that on the Croix. Thanks,CZ.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

No sure if you are a Bass guy or not. If so hit Grey Cloud – I know someone who was back there a few days ago and did real well – caught some moster crappies as well.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Water still on the rise. Water clarity not too bad. Temp 62-64 last night. Lions is usable but tricky if alone.

-J.

backlasher
    Fridley, Mn

Was thinking of trying pool 2 this week-end. The only access I’ve used is the 494 one. Is that one under water? Where is Lions?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

From what I have heard 494 is open but under water. So is Lions. Lions is in St Paul park. about a mile down river from 494 on the other side of the river. If you want a very nice trouble free high water landing to use go to Willies or Mississippi pub.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I launched at Lions last night, but like Jon mentioned, it’s not very solo-fisherman friendly right now.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So how was the bite Pete? Hoping to be down early tomorrow morning. Should be at Park Diner about 6-630 and fishing shortly after.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Thanks Guys! See you out there. May have to give Willy’s a whirl, been a long long time. Now I wonder if the flatties are awake?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.