Pool 4 Trip

• matthewkolden

I’ve never been to pool 4, are people out there fishing this time of year now, or when does it really get started? Is it a border water, so like LOW you can still fish eyes out there right now?

Beyond all that, i’m really interested in getting down there and learning the ropes, perhaps with someone experienced before I go hit it up with my own boat. So, if anyone is planning to get out there anytime in the near future, i’d love to find an open seat and obviously i’d pay for launch, bait, gas.

Thanks

Jonesy

There is a tournament going on right now on Pool 4. It is open all year and is a border water. It will be a busy place from now until mid April.

walleyeguy000
    Rochester, MN

Fish are there but it’s a really tough bite.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If you are serious just go down to Everts and hang around. Lots of good guys down there willing to share info. Just put your puppy dog eyes on and somebody will take pity on you. grin

matthewkolden

If you are serious just go down to Everts and hang around. Lots of good guys down there willing to share info. Just put your puppy dog eyes on and somebody will take pity on you. grin

I don’t think I have puppy-dog-like eyes enough that I’ll garner much attention. I’ll probably end up being the creepy guy everyone looks at and says “ok, lets get out of here before he talks to us.” =)

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I been down there…..creepy guys all over the place. jester Just kidding but if you have time just take a road trip down there some weekend. Hang out a bit and you will meet some of the characters of IDO. I’m sure somebody will read this and contact you and show you around a bit.

Down there Spam, cookies & beer get you a long ways. toast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.