Pontoon seat cleaning

• FinickyFish

Magic eraser has worked for me. I’ve also noticed that name brand works a bit better than knockoffs.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

4 cups water to 1/4 cup Bleach and a soft brush. They sell a marine Vinyl cleaner also if you google it.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Magic eraser has worked for me.

They definitely do the trick but are very tough on your vinyl. Most guys that are hardcore OCD about their interiors cringe at the thought of using a Magic Eraser on vinyl.

FinickyFish

They definitely do the trick but are very tough on your vinyl. Most guys that are hardcore OCD about their interiors cringe at the thought of using a Magic Eraser on vinyl.
    [/quote]

Hmm… didn’t know this. Will be good to know for my future boat. My current boat is the definition of a beater haha.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Just ordered me some marine 31. Hope it works.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My wife swears by this. Our 2006 pontoon seats still look like new.
    I think she also uses their conditioner? We discovered this at the local sports shop in Trego Wi. Wild River Sports. Covering your pontoon when not in use is the first step in preserving seats.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Just ordered me some marine 31. Hope it works.

It works awesome, careful around stitching and don’t spill it on carpet as it will bleach it. Spilled some on our cedar dock boards and it bleached them. Marine 31 also sells a conditioner that’s supposed help with mold growth coming back that your supposed to put on after cleaning. 👍

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

If you’re using anything with bleach in it, please be sure to rinse any stitching with copious amounts of water.

stout93
    Becker MN

I’ve used Star Brite on my pontoon seats and it’s worked great.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.