Point System

• Mike Oak

Can anyone help me figure out the point system? I didn’t go fishing this morning. I’ve been cleaning the house and managing 3 kids under 8.

How much is this worth?

Pete S

I’d say the same amount as their mom gets when she does it

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Points double if there is decent ice within an hour of the daycare center.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Fish when you need to and don’t abuse the right. Points are for dudes who can’t put the foot down whistling

Pete S

Fish when you need to and don’t abuse the right. Points are for dudes who can’t put the foot down whistling

I’d say points are for dudes who think being a dad gets you points

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Points are like investments. You can cash them out right away when they aren’t worth anything but a day out. OR continue to invest in those kids and you have the best YEARS of your life

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>nhamm wrote:</div>

I’d say points are for dudes who think being a dad gets you points

Your wife is sitting over your shoulder isn’t she? rotflol

kabefisherman11

Fish when you must. Take the kids when ice is safe. Get am underwater camera they love to watch the fish swimming by their lures. This way you get daycare credit and to fish hahahaha.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Points are like investments. You can cash them out right away when they aren’t worth anything but a day out. OR continue to invest in those kids and you have the best YEARS of your life

Awesome advice right there.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>

Awesome advice right there.

Yeah, but even superhero dads need a break once in a while.

tim hurley

Don’t cut back on your fishing when you are dating them-get them used to how much (and how often) you like to fish or you will hear about it later.

Chad Leton

“Get off the cross, we need the wood” –Wayne from Letterkenny

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

That they do, but what about “superhero” moms? They too need a break once in awhile. None here on this forum though to vouch for that…or is there? Sure would hope so guys…?

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Don’t cut back on your fishing when you are dating them-get them used to how much (and how often) you like to fish or you will hear about it later.

So so true….they will understand if you teach them early in the game. If not you will always need a permission slip to go out. I go when I want. My wife has accepted this and she lets me have my time. Everyone has a different home life so you go when you can go, it’s not like the IDO fishing show.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>nhamm wrote:</div>

That they do, but what about “superhero” moms? They too need a break once in awhile. None here on this forum though to vouch for that…or is there? Sure would hope so guys…?

They can argue their own point system on Martha Stewart and scrapbooking forums smash jester

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

My wife and I have an agreement that I can fish as much as I want as long as she gets to sleep in one day every weekend, that’s fair to me

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

They can argue their own point system on Martha Stewart and scrapbooking forums smash jester

I’ve heard of scrapbooking, but who’s Martha Stewart? Is she the one who went to jail? lol

Mike Oak

All in good fun guys…I made it out for the evening bite.

-The only problem was, they didn’t bite.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.