Plot master

• Nitrodog

Anyone have any experience with a plot master.

Angler II

Anyone have any experience with a plot master.

used one for fall plating one year. Was not impressed. It’s kinda like buying a fish and ski boat. It does everything ok. I suggest getting separate implements. Cheaper too.

Sam
    St.Francis

I get to use one for free from our deer hunters association I’d say don’t use it with corn or soybeans but it worked great with anything else I did make a few runs with a disc though before going over with the plotmaster

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

No experience using them. I researched them just enough to get to the price. Wow. I believe at the time the cheapest “tractor size” model was about $6k or maybe more including delivery.

Which models are you looking at? ATV or tractor size?

For that amount of money, I went out and bought a decent used tractor with loader and a brand new, high quality full box steel disc from Howse, and a good pull behind ATV spreader.

I also have concerns about how hard it would be on an ATV to do long-term use of food plot equipment. Obviously, it depends on how big your plots are and I did it for a while, but pulling a 500 pound plot disc, in summer heat, on heavier ground, for hours on end cannot be good for your average ATV. I could just feel that sooner or later with the plot size I have, something was going to go bad in a very expensive way.

Grouse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.