Please send prayers!!

• nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

Just got the news that my wife’s best friend lost her 20yr old son to suicide. He was a wonderful kid that had battled depression in the past but seemed like he was recovering nicely. Recently, he has had to deal with some difficult situations that apparently sent him into a tailspin. My heart aches for his mother and father. Aaron, I LOVE YOU. I will always cherish the times we spent together over the last 20 years. I hope your pain is gone and that GOD has taken you in. PLEASE!!!! Hug your kids or give them a call tonight and tell them that you love them.

Also, send prayers out to the family and friends of the fallen firefighter who lost his life in the Sun Prairie, WI downtown explosion.

Thanks guys.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Way too young to die by any means. Prayers are sent to the young man’s family and a special one for him.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Prayers sent to you, his family and everyone who knew him. Rest in Peace.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

So awful, thinking of all involved.

404 ERROR
    MN

I hate suicide…I gotta believe any individual immediately regrets their decision the moment it happens…

It can completely crush an entire family. Ask me, I know…Thinking about the family and everyone involved…It’ll be hard, but you’ll all get through it. Don’t dwell on the end, hold onto the positive experiences you’ve had with the individual.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Prayers sent, just saddens the heart.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Prayers sent.

Suicides are now a health issue of crisis proportions in this country. Everybody, please know the signs and be willing to put yourself out there to get people help. Their parents, spouse, or others may not see what you see or may be overwhelmed by the condition and be unable to act.

There are special resources for vets. You do NOT need to be veteran to use the Veterans Crisis Line to get help for any veteran in crisis. The Crisis Line pulls out all the stops to provide immediate help, but first they have to KNOW who needs help and where they are.

https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/

Grouse

grizzly
    nebraska

prayers sent. So sorry

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

very sad
    prayers sent

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

It can completely crush an entire family. Ask me, I know…Thinking about the family and everyone involved…

I know very well too, thing is we will never understand the pain and the depth of hopelessness that these individuals feel. An unexpected death is always crushing to family and friends but with suicide we cannot even understand it like an accident or physical illness.

My thoughts are with you too, nailswi

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Very sad. Prayers sent. Such a tough road ahead.

nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

Thanks guys, the sadness I feel pales in comparison to what Aaron’s parents are going through. Can’t even begin to fathom the pain of losing a child, especially an only child. I will channel your thoughts, prayers and well wishes to the parents and hope they are able to get through this incredible tragedy.

pete the catfisherman
    Crawford county WI

Sorry man. I just found out one of my best buds growing up took his own life Thursday. Its been 23 years since we were friends but still real tough.

robby
    Quad Cities

Prayers sent. Thankyou for allowing us to share your pain, Brother.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.