Pat's Buck

• Justin riegel

Watching the hunting public last night Aaron brought up that one of Pat’s mounts still resides in house. He also gave a shout out to IDO. He said he is not sure why, Can we get an answer pat?

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

I’m glad someone else was thinking this I was almost going to post it myself. I think it’s awesome to see the “small world” that is Outdoor Entertainment. Also fun now to watch the Midwest Whitetail stuff Pat filmed knowing he now hosts a predominantly fishing series.

Pat if you see this, is the draw of filming/hosting hunting still there or have you found fishing is where you want to be? We all enjoy watching you on IDO.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Justin,

That shoulder mount is still there because of pure laziness! I did go back down there a few times to load up more treestands etc. and I just forgot about that shoulder mount. 5 years later I have not made the trip back down there to retrieve the mount. I do have a few Iowa preference points now so i’ll be down there in the next year or two.

Nic,

I still love to hunt, but I don’t have that much desire to film / host it. It just gets to be too much work and I have found that I would rather just enjoy the limited hunting time I get and not try to film. A lot of the terrain I hunt in northern MN isn’t very conducive to filming anyways. Lots of sitting with very few deer sightings! I think THP does a great job keeping their content entertaining and real at the same time! I could see filming a one off here or there based around a specific destination hunt.

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

I still love to hunt, but I don’t have that much desire to film / host it. It just gets to be too much work and I have found that I would rather just enjoy the limited hunting time I get and not try to film. A lot of the terrain I hunt in northern MN isn’t very conducive to filming anyways. Lots of sitting with very few deer sightings! I think THP does a great job keeping their content entertaining and real at the same time! I could see filming a one off here or there based around a specific destination hunt.

Makes sense to me.

Justin riegel

Justin,

That shoulder mount is still there because of pure laziness! I did go back down there a few times to load up more treestands etc. and I just forgot about that shoulder mount. 5 years later I have not made the trip back down there to retrieve the mount. I do have a few Iowa preference points now so i’ll be down there in the next year

I think that is the 2nd time Aaron has showed it off so the longer it stays the more tv time it will get.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.