Packers

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Oh! ohh! I seen the packers have to play Detroit Thursday. Will the pack come out for vengeance or are their wounds (emotional and physical) going to be to much for them?
    Looks like I wont get to see the game, dagnabit!
    Reports say lions wont be wearing those color rush jersies but will the pack be wearing them? If so which team is going to look out of place? devil

I’m thinking Crickets and Tears on Friday morning.

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Now, now, I was talking about the play of the pack with respect, as all teams go through a slump. mrgreen
    The jumping ship aspect caught me off guard.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

No worries tonight Packer fans. I need to win for Fantasy Football and I have Stafford and he has Rodgers, Cobb and Starks going. They way my season is going, it will be an easy win. (rematch of week 3 when they same dude got 5 TDs from AR and 3 TDs from RC to beat me even though I got 3 myself from J Charles).

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

The Vikes D held a pretty potent Atlanta offense to 3 points(minus a late garbage td) and shut down possibly the leagues most prolific wideout in Julio Jones.

No doubt teddy needs to improve but let’s not forget they’ve been without their longtime center as well as loadholt all year. A healthy o line would make him look better. He’s missed a few sure Td’s to Wallace, for whatever reason they can’t get in sync. Rudolph is coming around at last.

Pugs team the Seahawks and their secondary will be a test but AP has good games vs Seattle.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yeah, Rudolph.. my fantasy TE oops!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

You guys just keep your comments in this thread I’ll stick to the Packer fans only thread. wave

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Another packer thread? Sounds fun. toast lol

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.