Options for NBC with DirecTV dispute

• CaptainMusky

Since DirecTV is in yet another dispute with a network I currently don’t have an option to watch the lastest vikings debacle, at least I don’t think I do. I have ESPN+, but don’t see that listed. It says fubo anyone guarantee it will be on there? If so I will get free trial and go from there otherwise I might be spared the misery.

Ford Guy 1
    Chanhassen, MN

You can watch it on channel 410 on DirecTV. The bad part is you’ll have to know Spanish to understand what the commentators are saying.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

You can watch it on NFL.com

I’ve been watching SNF on it live for several weeks now.

CaptainMusky

You can watch it on NFL.com

I’ve been watching SNF on it live for several weeks now.

Im guessing Id have to watch it on my PC which is not desirable though but its an option. I checked the broadcast schedule and it says FUBO should stream it I just want to confirm. Used FUBO down in Texas for first time and liked it, but I dont need another permanent solution just for one game.

IceManBran

Peacock has the SNF games, they’re NBC’s streaming service.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Im guessing Id have to watch it on my PC which is not desirable though but its an option.

I agree, it’s not as good as regular HD television. It’s far better than the Thursday night games on amazon prime though. There is far less choppiness and freezing to it.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>
    Im guessing Id have to watch it on my PC which is not desirable though but its an option.

I agree, it’s not as good as regular HD television. It’s far better than the Thursday night games on amazon prime though. There is far less choppiness and freezing to it.

It must be your area, I watch Prime and TNF on it, Clean and Clear.

CaptainMusky

Turns out we do have peacock so we should be good. No idea how we get it but must be bundled with something.

Buckeye1

YouTube TV

I dumped Direct a few months ago. BTW cut my bill in half

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

They sent me a complimentary over the air antennae. Just set it up in 10 minutes. NBC is back on the big screen just in time. whoop whoop

CaptainMusky

YouTube TV doesn’t have half the channels that I watch regularly no wonder you pay half. I pay 118 for DirecTV stream not satellite. Get everything I used to. Talk to so many people who dump cable satellite etc and go all streaming and many are fools because they pay more than I do and have like 5 or more subscriptions to manage. I have 1.

CaptainMusky

Is it normal for peacock to have the subtitles on for the games? I have it turned off everywhere yet they still show during game play. Grr now screen is black

CaptainMusky

Figured out the subtitles thing so they have to have their own setting? Dumb. Whatever now I can get disappointed unobstructed.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is it normal for peacock to have the subtitles on for the games? I have it turned off everywhere yet they still show during game play. Grr now screen is black

Ours didn’t have subtitles. We watched it through peacock as well. My dad wanted to watch that. Looked like a pretty good game rotflol

CaptainMusky

It took me a bit but I eventually figured out the subtitles thing. Apparently they have their own subtitles thing that I had to turn off the “master” one on the remote wasnt sufficient.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Since DirecTV is in yet another dispute with a network I currently don’t have an option to watch the lastest vikings debacle, at least I don’t think I do. I have ESPN+, but don’t see that listed. It says fubo anyone guarantee it will be on there? If so I will get free trial and go from there otherwise I might be spared the misery.

Just found out this weekend at the cabin. No channel 11. What a bunch of crap.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.