Once you go…

• Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

They made me turn in my membership card to the Skeeter forum along with my boat.
    Is it alright if I hang out in here with you Lund guys now instead?
    peace

Attachments:
    1. lundback.jpg

2. lundinterior.jpg

3. lundfront.jpg

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Great looking boat!

rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

Very Nice looking.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Why did you go to aluminum over glass? Nice rig!

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Nice boat. Liked the 1910 better but to each their own. Interested in knowing and please let us know how you think it performs better/worse for the way you fish. My hope is it does everything you want better! Good luck and enjoy your videos.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Welcome to Lund and nice rig! applause

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Thanks for the well-wishes!

I liked my 1910, a lot. But I also like change and I switch boats more than most. Contenders included the Skeeter 2060 and Ranger 2080, but the urge to get back into a big tiller was strong, and in newer boats than means essentially Warrior, Yar-craft, Alumacraft, or Lund. The layout of the big Lund was hands-down better for my combination of casting and trolling, and when I found this 2017 in great shape at a price that was right I jumped on it and put the extra cash into rigging upgrades to trick it out.

I haven’t fished it yet, or even had the big motor turned on yet for that matter, so only time will tell if it lives up to my hopes. I’m sure I’ll miss my windshield in near-freezing weather on LotW in late fall, but I’ll appreciate the total control and wide-open layout.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Holy crap that thing is souped

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.