Not since the late 60’s – early 70’s

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Clearly most all of the protesters were born after 9/11. Our schools have failed to teach some basic history lessons here. Everyone of them should be forced to sit down and watch the live TV coverage of that day.

Me. I’ll never forget.

-J.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

totally agree with you Jon…

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i hope those protesters are no longer allowed back in the buildings to eat, use the bathroom or shower…….

picklerick
    Central WI

These same idiots were supportive of Bin Laden’s letter to America on Tik Tok six months. They think they get actual news from that garbage app.

Brittman

The liberal press and the ultra-left MSNBC has not been kind to these demonstrators. Basically calling them out as uninformed, suburban brats that have a sense of privilege. People who lead defiant protests against Vietnam and pro – Civil Rights were pretty much in unison that this group doesn’t “fit in”.

Yes – I on occasion watch Morning Joe on MSNBC. Joe (former Republican congressman from the South) certainly has become a progressive as he has become more whipped by his wife and cohorts. I will share that you learn to understand your adversaries far better by watching them and listening to them vs. putting your head in the sand and saying they don’t exist.

brandyman
    West central MN

Frustrating.
    Reminds me why I don’t watch the news.

CaptainMusky

Pretty much all the aid packages sent to Gaza have been intercepted by Hamas and they are selling it in local markets. Really great job by all who wasted all that money and now someone is profiting off of it.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

As a college kid I’m thinking it would be a great place to pick up chicks.

As an adult just bring in a D-6.

Jimmy Jones

Round them up and drop them off in Gaza. Tell them as long as they have the answers they can put it right to work there.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

As a college kid I’m thinking it would be a great place to pick up chicks.

As an adult just bring in a D-6.

yea i’m not sure i’d wanna pick up them type of chicks EPG???? doah crazy they seem to play in foul ground on the left field side!!!! coffee

jwellsy

60% of those arrested so far are not students.
    They won’t say how many are professors.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Seems most of these students don’t fully understand the cause they are supporting…. doah

-J.

Exactly!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

yea i’m not sure i’d wanna pick up them type of chicks EPG???? doah crazy they seem to play in foul ground on the left field side!!!! coffee

Yeah but!
    When you’re 20 blush crazy

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol valid point!!!!!! waytogo whistling

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Clearly most all of the protesters were born after 9/11. Our schools have failed to teach some basic history lessons here. Everyone of them should be forced to sit down and watch the live TV coverage of that day.

Me. I’ll never forget.

-J.

Unfortunately Jon, I don’t think the schools are allowed to teach these things anymore. Once the Pledge of Allegiance was fought to have it taken out of schools is when the snowball started rolling and gaining speed. JMHO

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

^What the heck kind of schools are you near?

Our school says the pledge daily, teaches about 9/11, has sports teams that often pray (by choice) before/after competition…

You either have to get out of suburbia or quit guzzling some of the BS media out there.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Our school says the pledge daily, teaches about 9/11, has sports teams that often pray (by choice) before/after competition…

You either have to get out of suburbia or quit guzzling some of the BS media out there.

Reminds me of the “schools are putting litter boxes in schools because students want to identify as cats” paranoia that was never actually a thing. But it fit a narrative many wanted so people ran with it and spread it.

Stanley

My kids go to a small rural school. Their entire high school class size is less than my graduating class. It’s the leadership at the schools that push the narrative and unfortunately our superintendents interests do not align with the majority of the community. Teachers are allowed to express their political/social beliefs but when students do it they are told it’s not allowed when it goes against that teachers political views.

Kraig5858

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

My kids go to a small rural school. Their entire high school class size is less than my graduating class. It’s the leadership at the schools that push the narrative and unfortunately our superintendents interests do not align with the majority of the community. Teachers are allowed to express their political/social beliefs but when students do it they are told it’s not allowed when it goes against that teachers political views.

Seems to me the community decides who the Superintendent is, or I should say the School Board does and they are elected by the community.

Stanley

You are correct but sometimes you have to pick from the candidates that apply as well. Our first choice that we reached out to just couldn’t leave their current school at that time.

LabDaddy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>brandyman wrote:</div>
    Frustrating.
    Reminds me why I don’t watch the news.

x2

I sometimes choose to put my head in a desert windstorm instead of bury my head in the sand, just so I know what’s going on, even though I often want to bury it also.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I’m shocked these students weren’t aware that the Minneapolis City Council already addressed this issue back in February, and these protests are redundant and likely to have the same impact on the actual war. (end sarcasm) rotflol

I’m obviously joking above, but that is the real problem with these little Marxists being massed produced on campus. They grow up and end up on school boards, city councils, corporate DEI departments, and it quickly becomes everyones problem.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Fun Fact:

Columbia University’s 2023-2024 SY tuition (not including any housing) is $66k per year. With housing most estimates put it around $80k minimum.

Imagine getting a $320-350k UNDERGRADUATE degree, then acting like this and jeopardizing it as well…

^One has to assume these kids’ parents could shut this down faster than anyone once they look into the economics

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Reminds me of the “schools are putting litter boxes in schools because students want to identify as cats” paranoia that was never actually a thing.

The kids identifying as animals (furries) is a thing, basically they were the Goths (apologies to a few of you here rotflol ) back in our day, but the litter boxes put out by the school was BS as far as I could tell.

picklerick
    Central WI

The kids identifying as animals (furries) is a thing, basically they were the Goths (apologies to a few of you here rotflol ) back in our day, but the litter boxes put out by the school was BS as far as I could tell.
    [/quote]

Yes, it is. My nephew is dating a lady with two kids who had been in a very abusive marriage. He brought her to meet the family on Christmas, when there were at least 25 relatives at my mom’s. Her older daughter was too afraid to speak and her roughly 11 year old daughter had a tail pinned to her pants, a mask with ears, and crawled around the house and yard for hours.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The best one I saw on TV to date. Gal holding a sign saying “Queers For Palestine” Being “queer” in a Muslim country will get you jailed at a minimum. But more likely killed before being arrested.

-J.

That’s like chickens for KFC chased

Riverrat

Yeah them kids are so bad today. Thank god we have someone like Rick Monday nowadays to keep people from doing stupid stuff, unlike the stuff they did in the 70’s.

wkw

Liberal parents and professors are to blame. And if my kid wanted a tail pinned on her/his ass it would get a good swift kick in it first. And what school system would approve litter boxes for furries. That school board needs a good swift kick off the school board.

Umy
    South Metro

Lose Biden – he’s giving asylum no w to Palestinians who want to come over.
    Put all these idiots on a plane to Palestine. Most of them will be dead or literal soldiers with guns in their hands by the end of the first week. They have ZERO idea who they are siding with.
    Tlazer – I agree

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.