Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I was going to post that one last night but I was already turning into a pumpkin.

At 5:09 I would have turned around and went to the bar. coffee

Seriously I have mix feelings. It’s no doubt an awesome video but there is a chance of Ma Nature turning around and biting the “chasers” pretty hard. And then I was thinking about the folks in the farm homes that could use help.

Maybe I’m just getting old and don’t need that much excitement anymore.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

I wouldn’t have taken my family that close… but, that said, having the view from a distance would be impressive.

He obviously wasn’t alone in the chasing it. See all the vehicles had multiple cameras fixed to the vehicles. Guess when you live with those things, you look at them a bit differently. Run and hide, or embrace them.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

This got my heart going expecting something bad to happen. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

jerry b
    western WI

Hey Beeks
    What’d you do, read my mind?? It sez you acknowledged my post 5 hrs 17 mins ago?? grin jerr

mojogunter

I didn’t think there could be a tornado without rain, but I checked and it is common in the plains. I thought for sure it was CGI

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ve followed a few storms and only seen funnel clouds. I did witness the 86 tornado that went through the fridley nature center.

Mojo, tornadoes generally happen on the back SE end of storm cells, so usually if you are on one side there isn’t any rain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.