Night corking

• slimmer157

I’m headed up this weekend and just wondering what depth you have to be for the night bite? Sounds like the launches have it figured out! I’ll be on the south end. I’ll report how I do. Remember the smallies are eating all the walleye fry!

mojogunter

I don’t think you can fish for anything other than muskie after 10pm.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

You have to be off the lake at 2200, it’s the law. My nephew and a buddy caught 9 this evening and missed many more. 28 feet on slip bobbers. The deep gravel should be turning on about now. I’d say spinners and crawlers or leeches should do the trick during the day. There is alot of deep gravel on the south end. Good luck and just remember, it’s mille lacs so if you see someone catch a fish, move right in on them, I think that is also a law on mille lacs

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

If there’s two boats ahead, always go between them. It’s the law.

Kyhl
    Savage

If there’s two boats ahead, always go between them. It’s the law.

rotflol

Sadly, it’s too true.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

And if a boat is trolling behind you in the same direction you are trolling, they’ll be moving slightly faster and will crawl right up your a$$.

marmike

Don’t forget to smile when they snag your anchor rope whilst corkin!

Kyhl
    Savage

Don’t forget to smile when they snag your anchor rope whilst corkin!

And thank them for the new lure.

slimmer157

Thanks those whom responded, I’m well versed on the laws and all the googans out there. I just haven’t been to the cabin since the water temp rose so much and have people coming up. I’ll be fishing 730 to 945pm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.