New Toilet?

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nick M wrote:</div>
    Not really answering your question but I would consider buying a washlet (seat with bidet attachment) for your parents. I bought two of these Toto washlets https://www.totousa.com/washlet-c100-elongated for my parents, which really helped when my dad started having bad back problems. They have been using both units for over a year without any issues. Hope this helps!

I gotta ask..what did you type in the search bar to come up with a 3 year old thread on toilets?…asking for a friend…

Probably “3 year old toilet threads on a fishing websites”

You learn more here on accident. For example I had no idea foosball tables weighed so much.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I gotta ask..what did you type in the search bar to come up with a 3 year old thread on toilets?…asking for a friend…

x2…lol rotflol

You learn more here on accident. For example I had no idea foosball tables weighed so much.

You guys are killing me!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Funny this thread came up. As I was walking through Menards a few days ago, this toilet stopped me in my tracks.

Dyconn Faucets is ever conscious of the style, energy efficiency and technology in modern urban living. The new Automatic toilet design will take the guess work out of cleaning in the most intimacy moment.

With 3rd generation ceramic heating technology, Dyconn Faucet Smart Bidet toilet Combo can now heat up the water instantly without the need of warm water preservation. This will significantly reduce the energy consumption. For the best quality assurance, we use the quality proven microbial coating reduce the possibility of bacteria to survive on the bidet surface by 98%.

Dual Zone Nozzle gives the maximum comfort to the entire family members. With its Replaceable nozzle, allows the user to replace the nozzle whenever they like.
    Smart seat sensor automatically activate or deactivate if the user uses or finishes, so it will turn on and shut off some function such as nozzle spraying and seat heating to minimize unnecessary use of energy. Dyconn Faucet provides real time phone customer service and offer 2 years limited US Manufacture warranty for the Bidet.

1-piece elongated tank less toilet with built-in smart bidet

Single flush 1.18 GPF (gallons per flush),
    soft closing lid, built in LED night light
    Stainless steel bidet hinges, automatic sensor heated seat
    Replaceable dual wand nozzle and instant warm water cleanse
    2 years manufacture US warranty.

Price? $1349.00

My question is, if it’s so smart why does it need a remote control?

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Maybe Nick M just rebooted this thread for sh*ts and giggles. lol 1st post…welcome Nick M wave

I’ve noticed though that there have been other random posts on various threads out of the blue by just another anonymous persons that are curious?

Anyway, glad this thread was recycled because amongst others, this one had me picturing something out of National Lampoon Christmas Vacation… hah

“In the event that you in the 1% that has elephant sized bowel movements, then get the Australian Caroma. You could probably send a small dog down that.”

Well, we have that relative in our family that fits the 1% criteria. Every holiday with everyone visiting we end up with a major plumbing issue. A couple years ago this individual overflowed an upstairs bathroom at my sister’s house and ruined the upstairs floor, downstairs ceiling and family room carpet to the tune of $3000+ in damages.

Next year the big get together is at our house… my wife is already asking what we are going to do? Sooo, how much are those Caromas anyway – gotta be less than 3k I would hope!

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

Just had to stir the pot, bringing up old crap, didn’t ya?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Sites really starting to go down the $hitter…..

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

Wow, open water season needs to be here soon. We are all getting a little stir crazy.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Wow, open water season needs to be here soon. We are all getting a little stir crazy.

Don’t have to be all pi$$y about it….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Not to worry, my stuff don’t stink.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.