New tackle box!

• kevinh1570
    New Richmond, Wi

Seems like every so often its time to trade in the old tackle box and upgrade to a new one. I love it when this happens, going thru my old tackle box last nite and switching out all of the stuff in it to a new one is fun to me! Brings back memories of fish caught and just reorganizing everything is nice to do every great while. I told the wife I think my old taclke box was somewhere around 15 years old!! That old tackle box has been thru a lot I don’t know if I can just throw it away I might have to hold onto it still!

Anyways just wanted to share…

Kevin

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I’ve had mine as long as I can remember as well, hard to let go. In time the new box will have as many memories as the old, tight lines.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I never throw out an old one. They always come in handy.

jerry b
    western WI

Never ending cycle for me-buy a new one, sort out the old stuff that doesn’t get used, leave it in the old box and put it on the shelf. Sooner or later I outgrow the new one and the old one gets the dust wiped off and put back into service. Works great for slipping some youngster a few extra pieces of inventory when dad isn’t looking- -jerr

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Digging through tackle, sorting, organizing… just generally “futzing” with the tools of our sport is a never ending part of the process for me. And I’m due for another 8-plano tray bag!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

all I can say is my 9 year old nephew doesn’t realize how lucky he is now and how lucky he will be in the future. when I dig through my stuff, he gets the extras and stuff that I don’t use anymore. better than keeping it on a shelf collecting dust, taking up shelf space

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

Love a good tackle sorting on a rainy day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.