New MN woman of the year

• The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Wow Minnesota come on the new MN woman of the year is a man !!! Oh I have heard it all now

ajw

So brave of them

Timmy

I truly was not made for these times.

B-man

This state is so fu*ked

ajw

It’s so absurd it’s actually super funny. How do these people (whomever decides this stuff) take themselves seriously?! We are truly living in Idiocracy.

I’m always curious what those that continue to vote for the party that peddles this grift think of this…

Women deserving of this award should be pissed

Beast

please stay on your side of the river ,we don’t need any more pandemic of the sort speeding over here.

mojo

I don’t understand how all women are not outraged at the way woke society has destroyed so many of the gains women have made, and in such a short time.
    It is tragic that men who have simply decided that they want to be a woman, can force society, in the face of God and science and history, to accept their decision.
    Each man in women’s sports has eliminated a woman from competing. This reduces the number of women who receive educational opportunities and scholarships and limits their future opportunities. Most sad of all, is that this is all being done for political gain by these liberal policy makers. They don’t care about women at all, or these things would not be allowed to take place.
    Women in America should be raising hell.

TH

This is a slap in the face to all the beautiful real women out in our state.

FinnyDinDin

You’d think the feminists would be bringing the beat down on this dude. How dare a man take this from them.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Definitely a slap in the face to all “Biological females”!

Attachments:
    1. 4B6899C0-927C-4F30-AB1E-86E36FACA33E.png

MX1825

This is just wrong.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Forcing their mental illnesses on the rest of society is absolutely sick. The dude should be ashamed, and women should be out raged. Which I’d guess most are. But some how this freak is a hero. Not in my eyes. Not now, not ever.

Reef W

People actually care about these lists? I realized they didn’t really matter when Time made me person of the year in 2006.

3Rivers

Can any of you (without doing a Google search) name last year’s woman of the year?

yeah I didn’t think so. Honestly it’s meaningless and the only people who care are either those that name the person or those that they trigger. You are giving them exactly what they want….attention.

The REAL women of the year are those in your life who make it better. Not this other silly nonsense.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

You are giving them exactly what they want….attention.

Bingo.

Just like most things in Minnesota that aren’t related to my family or the outdoors…I pretend it doesn’t exist.

dirtywater

I see a lot of “women should be outraged” or “feminists should be angry” type comments up above. Any of y’all ever actually met a feminist? In my experience they’re not exactly wild about being told how they should feel by men.

This doesn’t bother me one bit. I have enough to worry about without letting this stuff get under my skin. Live and let live.

Tlazer

please stay on your side of the river ,we don’t need any more pandemic of the sort speeding over here.

Couldn’t have said it any better. Keep it on the west side of the Mississippi please. But as others have said, better to not give them any attention, and not cave in to their stupid demands.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Welcome to the new world !!! I have no idea how we got here. I’m sure past generations would be rather upset that we let it happen.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Back in the late 70’s early 80’s was the first time I heard the phrase
    “Political Correctness”.
    At that moment I new we were in trouble.

CaptainMusky

In MN’s defense this isnt “MN woman on the year” its USA Today woman of the year it just so happens he/she is from MN. Its still utterly ridiculous.

Leftysrconfused

These list do matter to our youth.

It’s a sad day when people turn their heads and ignore this b.s.

I cannot comment further without stating facts that are just plain nasty.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New MN woman of the year’ is closed to new replies.