New fishing and hunting buddy.

• Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

hope the woman is better BC!!!

MX1825

Hope Momma is doing better and gets home soon BC.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats Ron! She is beautiful.

-J.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

They did the blood patch in the spinal cord and mama is doing so much better. She can stand and walk now so that’s great.
    Baby is doing amazing, we have a good group of friends and family that understood when we told no one could come because mama needed rest. We let both grandma’s come visit Remi and that was it. Rest was key today. Fingers crossed we can go home tomorrow

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Thanks again guys. As nice as it’s been being able to get introduced to this pretty little girl and just having 4 days of mom dad and daughter time, we are fricken ready to get out of this place. This is the longest I haven’t even stepped foot out side in as long as I can remember. It sounds like today will be the day. And then we get to introduce baby Remi the the zoo we call home lol. My neighbors have been taking care of the dogs and said my german shepherd won’t hardly eat and just lays on the couch looking out the window waiting for my truck to pull back in.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Thanks again guys. As nice as it’s been being able to get introduced to this pretty little girl and just having 4 days of mom dad and daughter time, we are fricken ready to get out of this place. This is the longest I haven’t even stepped foot out side in as long as I can remember. It sounds like today will be the day. And then we get to introduce baby Remi the the zoo we call home lol. My neighbors have been taking care of the dogs and said my german shepherd won’t hardly eat and just lays on the couch looking out the window waiting for my truck to pull back in.

Oh man being in the hospital is the worst with a newborn. Everyone running in every 20minutes. And of course as soon as you all fall asleep they come running in and rustling around to wake you up doah

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We had some unwanted excitement last night. My mom was here and we were all hanging out when a alarm for lock down rang and said there was a active threat in the mcc which is our unit and that the nurses needed to evacuate. I got mama baby and my mom in the room bathroom and I shut the lights off and blocked the door. We could hear screaming and fighting I held my knife tightly in my hand and blocked the door with my life.
    It ended up being a new borns dad trapped a nurse and social worker in the neighboring room and was threatening harm. But we had no idea until it was over. We just new active threat and all I could picture was a shooter. I could see my gun in my center council of the truck and felt helpless. I was ready to save my family with any means it meant. And I’m not sure why but when it ended and the police told us it was clear I had a breakdown. All I new was no one was coming in my room with out the biggest fight I had ever been in. The fight or flight feeling was one I’ve never had with that much force.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yikes. That is alarming. Would rattle me too.

Stanley

Glad everything was ok. How did you get a knife into the hospital? Last time I was in one I had to go through a metal detector and I forgot to leave my knife in the car so I had bring it back out before I could enter the hospital.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Glad everything was ok. How did you get a knife into the hospital? Last time I was in one I had to go through a metal detector and I forgot to leave my knife in the car so I had bring it back out before I could enter the hospital.

Just in my pocket. No metal detectors or anything. I always forget it’s even clipped to my pocket

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Mama baby and my self are home. Thank you guys all for the well wishes.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

awesome news!!! home is the best!!! bet the pooch was real happy too!!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The German shepherd hasn’t left baby’s basenette, kind of crazy how the protection mode kicks in immediately. The king charles, is just wild as all hell. Hasn’t stopped trying to be on mama since she walked in.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The German shepherd hasn’t left baby’s basenette, kind of crazy how the protection mode kicks in immediately.

The Shepherds are the best guard dogs, there just relentless. Glad your home and everyone is safe. Scary deal with the lock down, glad it all worked out.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Glad you all made it home and everyone is doing well. Can’t imagine that scene when your dog watched you pull in.

Ripjiggen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike Schulz wrote:</div>

The German shepherd hasn’t left baby’s basenette, kind of crazy how the protection mode kicks in immediately. The king charles, is just wild as all hell. Hasn’t stopped trying to be on mama since she walked in.

My kid fell out of his crib one night and my lab never slept anywhere else except right on the edge of his crib where he fell out till the day he died. My dog not my kid.
    Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

darn good dogs!!!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Dogs are the best, that is for sure.
    Sophie hopefully has another couple years of protection in her. She’s 10 now so she isn’t young any more.

Attachments:
    1. 20240307_164257-scaled.jpg

Ripjiggen

He/She looks like they are saying don’t you dare drop that thing. jester

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Congrats Bearcat. She is beautiful. Cheers to you and your family.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Mama baby and my self are home.

applause applause applause

Sorry you guys had to through the hospital lockdown.

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Glad to see you’re embracing the girl-dad life BC. Three little ladies of my own and Lord knows I’ve been wrapped around their finger since day 1.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Congrats man, I’ve got one of each and wouldn’t have it any other way!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Hay going fishing Sunday open seat, oh wait never mind you cant go LOL…..

JEREMY
    BP

What makes you think he couldnt go?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hay going fishing Sunday open seat, oh wait never mind you cant go LOL…..

If I wasn’t back in the emergency room with mama I would be going to the deer and turkey expo with Mason. But this afternoon mama is back to a extreme migraine and we have to figure out what’s happening. She can even hardly stand up with out feeling like she’s going to faint. Grandma came and stayed at our house with baby. Which broke mama’s heart to leave baby, but if mama isn’t good then nothings going to be good.

Ripjiggen

Ugh hopefully they figure it out BC.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

What makes you think he couldnt go?

Being sarcastic about him now having a baby and no time anymore, he gives me crap for not having time to fish because my son is in hockey pretty much every day and it cuts down on my ice time by 99%.
    Hope Moma gets well

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Congrats Bearcat!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.