I’m here!

• SBEBDLLH

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the IDA. I have officially registered thanks to FishHunter getting me over here and look forward to saying hello to old friends. Zach, Trevor, Greg, Brian looks like a lot of the gang is here and glad to see it. I will have my first report hopefully next week as a few of us from work are heading to Justin’s place up in the sandhills for pike fishing next Teusday and Wednesday for a mini vaca. Looks like from the weather report ice fishing should be close at hand real soon with highs around 15 and lows at 0 or lower. Greg saw you on the news a few weeks ago, congrats man what a hog!
    Craig

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA Craig!! Glad you found us!! This is an awesome site with tons of info!!
    If this forecast holds true we may have to arrange a Nebraska IDA Ice Fishing get together at Sherman or something. The Husker side of things is growing here at IDA!!!!

Todd_NE

welcome. if sbe is for super black eagle I’m a montefeltro super 90 and browning gold 10 man myself

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Welcome to IDA Craig!

SBEBDLLH

You are correct Todd. When I first learned what forums were a few years ago I decided to come up with something that was unique to me. SBE is indeed my shotgun and BDL is my Remington 700 rifle and LH as I am a south paw. Thanks fishhunter for steering me over and look forward to talking fishing with you all.
    Craig

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome Craig. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.
    Thanks, Bill

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Glad to see you finally made it over here, man!! This has been a great site for me and is really about the only place I hang out. Lots of good folks, and tons of good info. Spring is just around the corner!!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Spring is just around the corner!!!

Brian I thought ice fishing was just around the corner??

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Good to have you around Craig

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

Quote:

Spring is just around the corner!!!

Brian I thought ice fishing was just around the corner??

HOLY CRAP it’s cold out…with this weather, it’ll be ice for a while!! Now all I gotta do is find some time…….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.