Need a recommendation for perch/walleye

• Tipup45

Hey All,

I am looking to take my wife on a trip to chase walleye and perch through the ice, but honestly would fish for all species…I am not really picky! Haha. I am looking at the time frame between Christmas and New Years, as I am a teacher and have the time off already. I would love to hear some recommendations on good resorts/lakes to fish in Minnesota or the Eastern Dakota’s. She is not what you would call “hard core”, but will fish all day as long as she can be back at a lodge or resort in the evening and have a nice place to sleep. I am open to any recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Tipup45

chirp
    Rochester

Rainydaze Guide Service. Rainy Lake. Chris Granrud will put you on Walleye and Crappies. Be back in for a cocktail at night.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I would recommend Woodland Resort at Devils Lake for perch and walleye. My wife and I went there over New Years 2016 and had a great time. One day we went out with the Perch Patrol and the next day we had a fish house thru Woodland

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Devils Lake gets my nod as well !!!

Tipup45

Thanks guys! I will look into all of these.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

Rainydaze Guide Service. Rainy Lake. Chris Granrud will put you on <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Walleye and Crappies. Be back in for a cocktail at night.

My wife and I are going with Rainy Daze in early January for 2 days and I’m sure we will have a great time, I just suggested Devils Lake as he is looking for Perch and Walleye

Tim owens

Devils lake. If you want comfort, call mark Brys guide service. They have a snow bear, you won’t even have to get out in the cold once your in it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.