My 4 Year Old's Double

• Kentucky Boy 75
    Champlin, MN

This is what my 4 year old caught last night. I have never experienced this first hand before.

While I was unhooking a fish of my own she says she needs help, I have a fish. I encourage her to keep reeling until I can come help her. I assisted her reeling just a few turns and then I noticed this odd swirling as the fish got closer. It was then I realized she had two LMB on my new Albino Shiner Shadow Rap. I am so proud of her and she has so much fun fishing. Thank you Shadow Rap.

Attachments:
    1. Anikas-Double1.jpg

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Awesome! Congrats to her on the double (and you for getting her out)! Very cool

Nice Fella

Congratulations to both of you! That is a classic photo worthy of being framed for sure.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Can I guess what her fav color is? That pix is precious!

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

That’s awesome! Those dang Shadow Raps have a certain affinity for doubles. Never had one in my life and the first day out with it I had multiple!

Congratulations to both of you! That is a classic photo worthy of being framed for sure.

Without a doubt! A great memory to keep!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Awesome! Had a buddy do that with a chubby darter ice fishing on LOW once, he thought he had a pig on! Which I guess he did have 26″ of walleye’s on, just took a 12″ and 14″ to get there lol

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

X2 – Great Pic!

-J.

deertracker

Tell Anika that uncle James is proud. I have never caught a double like that before. yay
    DT

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Tell Anika that uncle James is proud. I have never caught a double like that before. yay
    DT

Same here. At least on open water. And I’ve put in a lot of time trying. waytogo

p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

I bet her favorite color is albino shiner, not pink! Way to go dad!

Bryan Myers

That’s awesome what a great memory! And it’s great that you get her out there and let her have a double before you!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.