Muck boots

Just wondering if anyone has a pair and if they are any good looking at getting the muck master style would be nice for fishing chores

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I love mine. Easy on/off, comfortable, warm, dry, seem to dry fast if they get moist inside from sweat. I bought mine for pheasant hunting but found them great loading my canoe, shore fishing, kids soccer games, football games, ice fishing (with toe warmers). Mine are the field blazers.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I have both the Arctic Pros and the field blazer. Arctic Pros are amazing. Feet never get cold with a pair of wool socks. If your feet sweat a ton then you might want to look at something else because they don’t breath very well. I love the waterproof aspect and they are the warmest pair I’ve owned.

I can’t say about the muck masters, I think they have 5mm of neoprene vs. 8mm for the arctic pros. I know the arctic pros are also fleece lined.

NowthenJoe

I also have a pair of Arctic Pros that I purchased earlier this year. They are by far the best boots I have ever owned. Previously, I always had trouble keeping my feet warm. Now, I don’t have to worry about it at all. As others said, easy on/easy off, which is nice if your heading out for a load of firewood or to get the paper.

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Arctic Pros by far the best all around boot! I would strongly consider these boots if I was you

sktrwx2200

Arctic Pro’s are amazing. I use them all the time. Best money you will ever spend on boots.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I bought the wetland edition and they are good down to about 33 degrees if you’ll be out all day. Below that I’ve had to go to a traditional pack boot. I’m going to look at the Arctic pros and some lacrosse neoprene boots for ice fishing and winter walleye river trips.

Terry Heese

I have 5 pair (my son is a sales rep for a Muck distributor grin )
    You know what my opinion is!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I have both the field boots and the arctic pro and I love them both. Even walking the dog tonight around 0 degrees my feet are fine with a single pair of socks and the field boots. I only wear the arctic boots if I plan to hunt or fish and not moving. They are easy on and off and waterproof so they work great for fishing and hunting. I don’t have any experience with the muck masters though. My field boots are about 5 years old and other than the dog chewing the exterior off one boot they are still great and my wife says I wear them for something about 300 days per year.

Good luck,
    Dave

Thanks guys

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.