most be moving day

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

all right, who keeps switchin the forums around on me. i can’t keep up with all this “progress”. first you add a forum, then you delete another, then move the other up yonder, and combine an old favorite into a slump forum. whats the deal????

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Thats progress!

Nice to see some new additions to the staff.
    Welcome guys.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Jake’s busting my chops here a little bit…lol

Hey, come on… what did that forum move, like an inch on your monitor?! Tell ya’ what, you can bill me for the increased wear and tear on your mouse from having to pull it down an extra inch to get to where you’re going…lol

Just razzing you back Jake. I know how it is to have things change on a person. Takes a bit getting used to after a person had things all figured out. My excuse? I had too! We’re adding a bunch of new staff and some new forums are coming and thing were getting all untidy. So… had to straighten things up a bit. The good news is there will be more info on more bodies of water.

Fair trade?

smtroutchaser
    Minnesota

I love it! more to read, more to do!
    Jake, I have to admit that I have been wondering around a somewhat lost myself. A little adjustment is needed, but not a problem. Jim it looks great! keep it up.
    John

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

alright,

fair trade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.