PRESTON TROUT DAYS

• jeffleek
    preston, mn.

Hey all, Just a note to let all of you know about the kids fishing contest during Preston Trout Days this Saturday. It starts at 9:00 am. It’s held on Camp Creek in Maust’s pasture south of Preston. Must have an adult with and your own equipment. Tons of prizes for the kids from many manufacturers. 12 and under. There is also an adult fishing contest on Saturday sun up to 5:30 pm. pre-register at stores throughout Preston. A great car show/street rods, fantastic food and Grand Parade at 4:00 pm. Hope you can make it. Jeff Knies

smtroutchaser
    Minnesota

Jeff,

In the past I have attended the Preston trout days many of times. Some of the best memories I have had were of taking my children to the kids fishing contest. It’s always a fun time.

I reccomend Trout days to everyone!

John Eggers

jeffleek
    preston, mn.

Thanks John, Preston Trout Days has always been a blast. The people that take care of the kids fishing contest do just a fantastic job. They are very well organized. The kids have a blast out there. I took my son out a few years back and helped another one year and they just go crazy when they catch a fish. I guess I had a lot of fun also!!!! I didn’t realize all the great prizes they have rounded up. They get fishing equipment from many of the major manufacturers. Cabelas donates some items and many of the local shops do also. It really is great for the kids. If you get a chance stop at northwest alum. I’ll be open till noon. JLK Good luck fishing!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.