Fall Walleyes!

• jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Quote:

I might have a little bit of that sippin’ solution along though that you would have to enjoy

I’ll take the bullet, it will probaly hurt less.

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Fishead and I wimped out, plus I need to get the customizing on my ice fishing machine finished, clean the house, get rid of the stupid 6″ snow in the driveway, pay bills, etc etc. All things that are not fun.

How did you guys do?

PapaGrump
    Belle Plaine MN

Haven’t heard from Hooper, I went to hook on ‘Pro this morning and was checking things out only to discover that the steering cable froze up last night. Went to give it a little turn and the cable broke So my fishing is done for the weekend. Might have to resort to that shore fishing stuff like Dark 30.

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Quote:

Went to give it a little turn and the cable broke

At least it broke on shore and not sqaure dancing around rocks. That cable should not have broke very easy, must of had a weak spot.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

I might have a little bit of that sippin’ solution along though that you would have to enjoy

Grump!
    Are you talking sippin shine! I might have to agree with JP on taking a bullet for starts, although after the first few bumps it gets a little easier, but still burns like ‘ell

PapaGrump
    Belle Plaine MN

The stuff I got is pretty legit, doesn’t burn at all

hanson

Quote:

The stuff I got is pretty legit, doesn’t burn at all

Ummm… yeah, sounds like you should get that checked by the doc before it spreads!

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

I just couldn’t pass up the beautiful weather this afternoon taking care of the honeydoos, instead I hit the river for what is probably the last hurrah.
    I worked a break near a hole in approx 13-21 ft of water with a pink/white jig/fathead. Most of the action was at 15ft.
    Caught a few decent saugers and a nice channel. Also managed to entice a very nice 36″ northern and had a bit of fun when I snagged a big ol carp in the tail.

Didn’t get that 30″er I was after all fall, but who knows, maybe we’ll get one more decent stretch of temps.

Here a couple of pics. I wish I could’ve got a pic of that nice northern, but I didn’t have the tripod set up and I didn’t want that slimer flopping all over my boat. That’s reserved for the kitty slime only

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Nice job DTRO. I so want to get into work early tomorrow and give it a shot out there jigging a minnow. Yeah, I just started that sentence with “I so want”.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.