Verdel

• fluff47
    NE Nebraska

Back up last weekend and talk about water!!! Ran from the SD line down to the bridge and I haven’t seen this much water all summer. It must have given the bass enough new teritory that they scattered. I only found one spot each day with more than 1 fish on it. With the added water the river seemed to pick up some more color and is still dirty overall. Do to that, dark colored jigs seemed to work best for me but wasn’t one of my best trips. Maybe if they finaly stabilize the water the fish will settel in now.

Fluff

AdamMarotz

Fluff,
    Were you up there this past weekend 7/21 – 7/22? I thought I saw your boat on Sunday morning.
    Adam

fluff47
    NE Nebraska

Yep! All weekend. Saturday our little club had a bass tournament (I won.. ) and Sunday a couple of us stayed over to practice for this weekend. Creighton has a little jackpot tournament this coming Sunday so I’ll be back up Saturday morning to spend another weekend on the water.

I still haven’t run into any walleye but the guy I practiced with on Sunday got 3 in our tournament Saturday. They aren’t much good in a bass tournament so they put them back. They’re still there if you want to go hunt’em up? We don’t use live bait so who knows? There may be more if a guy really goes look’n for them. Guess they weren’t gaints but all 15″ers. PM me if you’re going back this weekend and want the locatiion

Fluff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.