Pool 2 ramps

• BShimp
    Hudson, WI

Can anyone give a ramp condition for pool 2? Looking at 494, Lilydale or Hidden falls.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I do believe its just fine to use, today, but they are expecting flood stage in st.paul this weekend, no telling how itll be useable.

BShimp
    Hudson, WI

Thanks. I’m planning to head out tomorrow so it should be okay. With an inch of rain expected this weekend and the warm weather it could get ugly very quickly! Let’s hope for the best.

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

I do believe its just fine to use, today, but they are expecting flood stage in st.paul this weekend, no telling how itll be useable.

Yes 494 and lilydale are good to launch. Not sure about hidden falls. Let hope the river don’t rise to fast.

Tight lines!!!
    Kevin

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Proe blue moxies worked well today. Minnows where taking a lot of fish to. Not much for size today.

JonDoe

Went down to check out Hidden Falls earlier today, the river is flowing but the launch still has a fair amount of ice and slush on it. I give it until the end of the week before she opens up. Also met a guy that launched and fished the dam and the confluence today but ended up with nothing.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Quote:

Proe blue moxies worked well today. Minnows where taking a lot of fish to. Not much for size today.

Thanks for the update Mike.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.