What are you planning ?

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Well, with the last draw date deadlines fast approaching… what are some of the draws and hunts you are hoping for ??? I put in for Elk in Montana again…and fingers are crossed Draw will take place in a few long months….

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Well its not a draw buy heading to Colorado in Sept for a bow hunt on public land..The two guys Im going with have gone the past two years…should be a blast, sleeping in a tent in the Mts. for a week next to a traut lake/stream. Im thinking even a cow will be a trophy for me with a bow on public ground…..good luck with everyones adventures…Jay

lick

Good Luck guys

Jay dont hesitate to shoot a cow a true trophy with a bow and some of the best eating you will ever have

abster71
    crawford county WI

Just put in for Colorado elk muzzle loader if we don’t draw the bows will be making the trip.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Not this year but hopefully next year making a return trip to Colorado for another archery elk trip. This time not in 10,000 feet however!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Maybe Nebraska in November, big maybe so far. Anyone want to buy some building materials from me.

les_welch

Wisconsin kill tag, in hand as we speak.
    Wyoming elk refund, cashed.

Arizona, Utah, elk applications done.

Colorado and New Mexico elk applications, going in this week-end.

Idaho elk over the counter, if unsucessful in the above draws.

Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin whitetails to fill in the off season. May also take my 7 year old to Missouri for his first deer hunt.

shednut
    22 feet up

I put in for an archery mulie tag in CO. With 2 points I should draw my first choice. Hopefully come Aug. 28th I’ll be sitting behind my spotting scope at 11,000 feet eyein up velvet giants

Good luck to all in the drawings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.