Ducks in a row? (applications)

• les_welch

It’s that time of year, are you getting your app’s done? I have my AZ and WY elk done, and working on Utah. End of the month deadline guys, don’t forget.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Holy cow, due already ??? I don’t think I have to apply for MT for about 4 months yet…. Talk about getting a guy syked up early

les_welch

Yes, it is early, but also nice. This allows me to plan better, if I don’t draw any of the early tags I know I can go full in for some of the later draws. If I draw an early tag or two, then I can get points in the other states, and not take the chance of not having enough time for the drawn hunts.

shednut
    22 feet up

I’m currently trying to figure out which unit to apply for Colorado archery muledeer. I’ve accumulated a few points but I’m thinking that I’ll try to draw a lesser unit and keep accumulating points for the future. Definitely not a fan of the way CO displays their unit/season info, between draw odds, hunter success, and the plethora of seasons/hunt codes I’m just about completely lost….luckily I have till april to figure it all out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.