minnesota opening fishing stores

• Eric G
    Eagle River,WI

I see your governor over there has opened up all the tackle shops as part of the essential business to help people out…hope ours here does the same in wisconsin….staying locked down on everything until after memorial day is just a plain waste in my book

Sylvanboat

I live in Illinois. Our gov JB isn’t opening anything. DNR website reminds fishermen to buy licenses but most lakes closed.

Ice Cap

I live in Illinois. Our gov JB isn’t opening anything. DNR website reminds fishermen to buy licenses but most lakes closed.

Are they closing down just the boat ramps in your state or is fishing season actually closed like Michigan? Fortunately Walz did not follow Michigans lead and is keeping everything opened. Gets to the point so much is opened you might as well take you’re foot off the throat of the bar and restaurant owners as well.

Sylvanboat

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sylvanboat wrote:</div>

Are they closing down just the boat ramps in your state or is fishing season actually closed like Michigan? Fortunately Walz did not follow Michigans lead and is keeping everything opened. Gets to the point so much is opened you might as well take you’re foot off the throat of the bar and restaurant owners as well.

All the state parks are closed. Other lakes have closed ramps. As far as I know bait shops closed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.