Bass tournaments on Milford

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

I am running a weekend division of the NBAA this year on Milford Lake. It is a national team tournament trail however, you may fish alone if you wish. The top anglers will qualify for the national championship. All of the tournaments will take off out of the Milford State Park south boat ramp. Puting in at other ramps and boating over will be permitted as long as I am notified prior to the tournament. I will be at the ramp early to take registrations and collect entry fees. The entry fee is $115 per team. The tournament limit will be 5 blackbass per team. We pay out 1 place for every 5 entries. Please contact me for any further details. I will have schedules, payouts and other details posted on my web page this weekend. I hope to have a registration page up soon and I can accept payment via paypal.

Weekend Challenge – Milford Lake Challenge
    4/21 Milford Lake – Milford State Park South Ramp
    5/12 Milford Lake – Milford State Park South Ramp
    6/23 Milford Lake – Milford State Park South Ramp
    9/8 Milford Lake – Milford State Park South Ramp
    10/13 Milford Lake – Milford State Park South Ramp

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Just to give an update. I’ve been fielding calls this week and it sounds like we should have a decent turnout for this first tournament. For those interested please check out my website for more information. I will be at the ramp around 5 am for registrations.

Jason

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.