No Body from Michigan has even Posted Here?!?!?!?

• iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Well I am kicking this thing off. Zach here from Grand Rapids, MI. Got back into ice fishing a couple years back and am hooked now. Always looking for someone to go out on the ice with here in West MI. PM me if you wanna hit up the ice!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I guess that makes you a trend setter!

Actually we have a fair number of Michigan guys that drop in from time to time.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Welcome Zach!
    I have posted a few times here… , but I am from the south-central U.P.. I have tried very hard to get Mich friends and fishing clients to post here…many “lurk” from time to time, but few have actually posted remarks or reports.
    You can help by encouraging others in the Grand Rapids area to join IDO and share their fishing/hunting experiences or just sit back and enjoy the great information and banter…

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

At least we have two people from MI here. Thanks for the welcome! I am trying to get guys around here to check out the site. All the tips and tricks you guys are showing and I am learning through the forums are aplicable here in MI so I don’t know why anyone else has found out about this thing yet. I will keep working on it. Good luck on teh ice and stay safe.

norge

I am a Minnesota Native, moved to the U.P. of Michigan in ’93. This is a great site that I have posted on only a couple of times. Get your friends in here, I am sure there is some great stuff they have to share and there is tons of stuff here.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Welcome Zach!

BTW – Tom is really a confused WI guy that just happens to live on the other side of the state line…

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Well Tom is a Yooper now! I guess that makes me a troll for living under the bridge! Ha Ha. Anyways, I am trying to rally the troops but when you have a select few, it can get a little bit tough.

scott_taylor
    SE Michigan

I’m from SE Michigan originally from Illinois though…..Go Bears. Yes I enjoy this site too and the shows James and gang put out. I don’t get to fish as much as I would like but make the most of it when I can.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

Welcome Zach!
    I have posted a few times here… , but I am from the south-central U.P.. I have tried very hard to get Mich friends and fishing clients to post here…many “lurk” from time to time, but few have actually posted remarks or reports.
    You can help by encouraging others in the Grand Rapids area to join IDO and share their fishing/hunting experiences or just sit back and enjoy the great information and banter…

Tom:

Acutally lives just a clicks to the north of me and several clicks to the east. We correspond frequently as we for a long time were the only two in the area. I buy a Non-res license and fish the U.P. on occasion. Not nearly enough, but small business profits are making it hard to get around these days!!!

icemann/Zach welcome!!!

Mark

dverstra

Well, make one more Michigander. I just discovered this site. Thought that I would log in. I’m from the Lower on the west side. G.R. area. I’ll be heading to the Cisco chain in June. I’v spent a few vacations at Michigamme fishing for walleye. Hope to find some info on Thousand Island Lake.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

I’m a transplant from WI, now living in SW MI… I still log onto IDO every once and while to see what doing on back on the Croix, ‘sippi, and Wissota. Still looking for some decent fishing waters around here (not too into bass fishing – prefer fish with teeth )

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Quote:

Well, make one more Michigander. I just discovered this site. Thought that I would log in. I’m from the Lower on the west side. G.R. area. I’ll be heading to the Cisco chain in June. I’v spent a few vacations at Michigamme fishing for walleye. Hope to find some info on Thousand Island Lake.

Alright! Looks like we have another from the G.Rap! Good to know that an IDOer is out there. Maybe we head out for some fish on the hard water sometime this winter. Hope to see you around!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.