McCarthy Fired

• Dan
    Southeast MN

Maybe it’s the computer I’m on, but when I use the link it doesn’t show the Tweet. What did the dude say?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Ponder this… what Championship teams have are great leadership! Period! It’s not the offensive guru trend, it’s not the safe trend. Find somebody that is going to hold #12 and everybody in this building to a #LombardiStandard! Period! #losingsucks!

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Am I reading that tweet correctly? It definitely sounds like he’s ‘Pondering’ a change at the QB position? The Packers definitely seem like a ‘Christian’ organization as well.

#PonderThis, #CP7, #Dontcallitacomeback.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Am I reading that tweet correctly? It definitely sounds like he’s ‘Pondering’ a change at the QB position? The Packers definitely seem like a ‘Christian’ organization as well.

#PonderThis, #CP7, #Dontcallitacomeback.

Now we wont ever know since he is fired to

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Train Wreck…. Love it!!

bigpike

I think it’s time for me to step back from the little boys and the sand kicking fight. Have fun with your packer obsession purple guys. Maybe we can talk a little fishing or share some good information on a fishing related topic. Good luck to the Vikings the rest of the season!

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

The signs are all there….

Attachments:
    1. favre_ponder.png

Beast

You sperm dumpsters sure worry about what’s happening in cheeseland……just R-E-L-A-X, take a vacation, come to Green Bay and admire the super bowl trophies, you’ll feel better.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You sperm dumpsters sure worry about what’s happening in cheeseland……just R-E-L-A-X, take a vacation, come to Green Bay and admire the super bowl trophies, you’ll feel better.

Are you 16?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Are you drunk sir? Oh its 8 o clock on a Monday in Wisconsin. Of course you are

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

Are you 16?

Its funny how a group of guys can get banned for not talking all warm amd fuzzy about a sponsor, yet a guy calling people sperm dumpsters can remain…. coffee

Pete S

im guessing defilipo will be available….he looks better in purple than he would in green, just sayin

Beast

Are you 16?

Its funny how a group of guys can get banned for not talking all warm amd fuzzy about a sponsor, yet a guy calling people sperm dumpsters can remain…. coffee
    [/quote]
    Sorry, my mistake, I thought that’s what the decal on the side if the vikings helmet represented, sorta like a handicap parking sign…

Beast

8:00 am: I made a snowman. 8:10 – A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman. 8:15 – So, I made a snow woman.
    8:17 – My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
    8:20 – The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
    8:22 – The transgender man..women…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.
    8:25 – The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
    8:28 – I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
    8:31 – The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
    8:40 – The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
    8:42 – The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
    8:43 – The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
    8:45 – TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.
    9:00 – I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
    9:10 – I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
    9:29 – Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
    Moral:
    There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become,

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS ????

Dan
    Southeast MN

What?

B-man

What the hell Jim??

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I don’t think anyone’s “worried” about the Pack, at least not the Minnesota guys.

You forgot something on your fun little list, embarrassing yourself by using your fourth post to call people sperm dumpsters.

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.