Marcum

Over the years I have fished with all kinds of different equipment. But for the last 5 years or so I have used and abused my Marcums and loved every minute! The abused part finally caught up to me and I had to use their customer service department. I started with an Email one night. Boom answer the next day. I still wanted to clarify so I made a call. I was able to talk to a real person, wow! After I had my answers I sent my Lx5 In for repairs. Two weeks later I had a fully repaired flasher back In hand. Great equipment and great service! Now if Marcum could only make ICE!

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Its amazing now adays how when you get great service from a company how good it makes you feel. Used to be the norm now it’s rare. I have delt with MarCum service and never had anything but great service.

M. Rowe

Good to know.
    I just picked up an LX-6 at the show and I was wondering about the service if I should ever need it.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

I’ve had two experiences with Marcum…

The first time the lighted spinner thing fell off is axel. Stopped in at the shop and they swapped out the head unit for another at no charge. That was 4+ years ago and have never looked back.

I dropped off my son’s flasher this past Friday morning and received an email this morning that it’s ready for pickup.

My conclusion is that service and turnaround time is second to none.

maddogg

That’s good news. I also just purchased my first LX6.I read comments about the problem of not reading the top 5 feet.There is suppose to be a software update to fix this.I was wondering if it was fixed on the new units sold this year?

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

That’s good news. I also just purchased my first LX6.I read comments about the problem of not reading the top 5 feet.There is suppose to be a software update to fix this.I was wondering if it was fixed on the new units sold this year?

They are working on fixing it right now, should be out around mid-January last I heard. Contact them and they’ll let you beta test it out if you want to try it!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

They made a big upgrade this year in respect to their customer service warranty forms online. Fill it out, ship it in, and get it back. No having to call or email to request an RMA# or anything. If you need service, get it there! http://marcumtech.com/customforms/index/warranty/

Joel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.