• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Expected availability: 9/25/2015

Not available online… Yet.

c_w
    central MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>c_w wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Josh Bothum wrote:</div>
    Weird because they did make it to retail… Saw them at Scheels in Fargo last fall…

I bet a Sasquatch riding a unicorn helped you carry your pail of fish to feed the Lock Ness monster too??

Not sure if they made it to retail… Google it and they are available for sale online…

Now they might not have, yet you accuse me of using drugs?

Funny.

Josh Bothum

Sorry, you most likely don’t do drugs… Just kind of jarring to read your 1st reply so saturated with unnecessary sarcasm… Because I bet you know whether or not said item was on the shelf for sale last fall in Fargo ND.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The MarCum RT-9 has never truly been for sale… anywhere. Online or in stores. Online retailers can list anything they want for sale. In this case as soon as you send them your money you’re going to receive a “back ordered” notice along with the option to receive a refund on your money or let the retailer hold on to it while you wait.

Josh Bothum

Thanks for the input James, appreciate it. I had to call the fishing department at Scheels to confirm if they did or didn’t have this on there shelf (for my own peace of mind ) ) … And I stand corrected… They had signage up, but they never had the product for sale. My apologies for the misinformation. Thanks again for the clarification James.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks for the input James, appreciate it. I had to call the fishing department at Scheels to confirm if they did or didn’t have this on there shelf (for my own peace of mind ) ) … And I stand corrected… They had signage up, but they never had the product for sale. My apologies for the misinformation. Thanks again for the clarification James.

No harm, no foul. waytogo

Joel

Is this thing still on hold with the FCC or has Marcum washed their hands with it?

troutbum
    St. Paul

I took my 5 into Marcum for repair a few weeks ago. I saw the tablet sitting on one of the employees desk. I asked him when its going to be available. He said he there was no definitive date yet.

Paul Owens

Holy crap! I just read this all and if they come out with the RT-9 and give it the same future proof updates that the LX-9 has this will TOTALLY be my next flasher!!! I LOVE that you can use 2 transducers on the same machine. That’s AWESOME for me and my daughter. Hopefully it’s out in time for the ’16-’17 ice fishing season.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.