LX-7 soft case…

• sheldy4
    Kenyon, MN

Cp3 I haven’t figured that part out yet. Have a couple idea’s but not for sure if they will work. The clam bag has velcro in it but it has to be lower for the Marcum stand. I’m thinking a guy can add some velcro to secure it. I’m always so careful with it I don’t think it will tip over so I’m not to worried about that part. I do see your point on how to secure it.

CBMN
    North Metro

Thanks sheldy4 this is exactly what I wanted to do with my LX 9 and just store the camera in a side pouch. Was currious if the size worked and you just confirmed.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’m having my LX-9 case modified right now with some added velcro straps to secure the inside shuttle better, i’ll post pictures when I get it back… I’m confident with these simple mods, the factory Marcum case will work just fine…

Alex Sharrow
    adirondack park upstate ny

ive had the same issues but what I did was tilting the unit back so its almost level inside the case the flap however doesn’t velco good when closing it up for the day haven’t had any issues of the unit falling out since

JoeMX1825
    MN

Here’s the 2 velcro straps I had sewn in that secure the plastic shuttle base to the case.

Attachments:
    1. image12.jpeg

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.