When did the Fisherman discontinue?

• HYBES
    SE MN

I have not looked at new Lunds for a while and was thinking of maybe updating from my 02 Fisherman and looked at the latest catalog that I grabbed from last fall(2011) and was disapointed to see no Fisherman available.I want a multiuse fish/pleasure boat with a full windshield with complete top,removable bow cushions and a ladder. So options are pretty much the the Tyee now?

big_g
    Isle, MN

The Fisherman is an option in their Build Your Boat section under Fish and Ski…? LUND

Palerider77

The Crossover and the Explorer might fit the bill.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Look at the 18 foot ProV…it’s a sweetheart and might be just what you’re looking for. They make it with full windshield, rated for the big engines and has their best hull design.

spkwms
    N.E. Iowa

Unless I am looking at the wrong literature the Fisherman aluminum version has been discontinued and only offered in glass. I am hopeing they bring this model back in aluminum. Anyone heard any rumors to this happening?

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I think the crossover pretty much took its place. I have heard of no rumors of Lund bringing back the fisherman in aluminum. Living only 20 miles from New York Mills and working for a local dealer I tend to hear news quick coming from the plant. Actualy now there seems to be more windshield boats offered then I can ever remember, so this makes for a wide variety of choices. I think a person has alot more floor plans to choose from. I would also second the new 1875 Pro-V. Add a bimini top with side curtains and you will have a very, very nice boat.

cshurtleff
    Northeast Iowa

I went with the 2012 1750 Tyee with sun top and side curtains. I had owned a Fisherman myself, my dealer told me if I liked the fisherman I would love the Tyee and he was Correct. I LOVE IT!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.