Lund Sport Tracks

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

How good of a system are these? I’ve never really paid much attention before as to what accessories are available for this system or the strength of it.

Let me know what you think of the system if you have one.

Thanks

brad-o
    Mankato

Mine works well. Only issue that I have is removing them. I have to use a allen wrench to remove the bracket from the sliders.

shockers
    Rochester

I use it for rod holders and works well for that

Karry Kyllo

I think the Lund SportTrak is a great system. I have 10 brackets on my boat and use them mainly for rod holders but I also attach Rapala tool kits to one on each side of the boat too. They’d work for many different things limited only by one’s imagination.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Do all rod holders work with them or do you need specific Lund stuff? Anybody have pictures of what they use?

blackbay
    mn

I really like them. Especially since you don’t have to drill holes to mount things. My cover snaps are in the exterior tracks. It works great. I’m suprised more boat builders don’t use them beyond Lund and Alumacraft.

BRIAN CHILDERS

Just got a new lund yesterday. I got ram rod holders. You can mount almost any rod holder.

Attachments:
    1. 100_1356.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks Brian, the picture helps.

Congrats on the boat. toast

tradersbayrookie

Dutch,

I’ll echo that the sport tracks are great. I used the lund brackets on my old boat, but went with the brocraft brackets and scotty rod holders on my new boat. The brocrafts fit in the channel well and are much easier to move around the boat. Also for solid aluminum construction, they were, IMO priced right. And lastly, with the top mount construction of the bracket, itll allow me to put a tube style rod holder on them and will keep the butt ends of my long trolling rods out of the cockpit of my boat. Just know you have other options with the sporttrac than what lund offers.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20180716-093808_Gallery.jpg

2. Screenshot_20180716-094046_Gallery.jpg

tradersbayrookie

I forgot to mention, my favorite accessory for the sporttrac is the bumper quick connects. The bumpers are always set for your boat.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20180716-101014_eBay.jpg

blank

I’m suprised more boat builders don’t use them beyond Lund and Alumacraft.

Crestliner and Tracker Boats both have similar track systems.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Another brand should be mentioned, ExtremeMax. i’ve attached 8 of their brackets on my impact, love them for the price and they come with either a set screw or thumb screw. I use the thumb screws to make moving the easier. Time will tell how they hold up, but they run half the price of the Lund brackets.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.