LCX series??

• Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

I’m in the market for new graph, but for the life of me I can’t find any LCX’s anywhere…? I checked Scheels, Gander, Cabelas….no one has any in stock. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can pick one up? Thanks for the help.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

First I would talk to Wade at Jolly Ann to see if he can
    locate one.

If he can’t help then do a Google search.

Which LCX are you looking for?

wallster
    Austin, MN

Try Reeds
    Wallster ><((((>

Jason_N

I tried Reeds too, all out of stock. I was really hoping to get one today or tomorrow, I have a tounament this weekend. I would like to get a 36 or 37….

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

hmm, you try Bristow or a smaller town shop like Boomerang in Melrose? I would think a smaller shop would have one on the shelf???

Jami

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

First I would find the aisle with Lowrance products, then I would walk away and buy a Humminbird. Do some searches anywhere, and you’ll see the problems that more than abound on Lowrance’s new units. And this is from a Lowrance guy.

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

I have a LCX37 like new which is on my boat now and want to upgrade to the hds units so therefore it is for sale for the right price. Its less than a year old and still has a full warranty on it. Shoot me a PM and a price and we can talk.

Jason_N

Fishinfreak – I agree…and disagree with you. I agree about the new “HD” units. A buddy of mine got a HD10 back in May, he is now on his 4th head. Waterproof my !

But I have to disagree about the LCX units…very good and reliable.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Quote:

the LCX units…very good and reliable.

Yeah, I’ve had one for 6+ years that has been near flawless.

wallgeye
    Richfield, MN

Quote:

Fishinfreak – I agree…and disagree with you. I agree about the new “HD” units. A buddy of mine got a HD10 back in May, he is now on his 4th head. Waterproof my !

But I have to disagree about the LCX units…very good and reliable.

Wish I have had good luck with the LCX’s I had my 113 replaced twice, and now my 37 is dead.

I second the advice to walk past the Lowrance stuff and head to the humminbirds!

gregh
    s.e. minn

Bassman,
    PM sent

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

I also have an LCX27 which is less than a year old if anyone is interested.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I just put a HDS 8 & 5 on my boat & so far they have been great. The performance with these have been great so far. But I have heard the horror story’s too. Good luck with whatever you get.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

First I would talk to Wade at Jolly Ann to see if he can
    locate one.

If he can’t help then do a Google search.

Which LCX are you looking for?

We’ve been sold out of the LCX units for quite a while now, as I would guess most retailers are also sold out. You may have to pick up a used one. I did see a few new LCX-27s on ebay recently, but I don’t recall any 8-inch units.

kdb

have an lcx-17 (monochrome) with lgc-2000 gps puck, transducer and all wires if you think you’d be into black/white…

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

I updated my electronics and I have a Globalmap 7600 HD for sale, comes complete , would make someone a great unit !

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.