HDS 8 & 5 WOW!!!

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I got a chance to use my new HDS’s on Friday & all I can say is WOW!! The target seperation & the resolution on these new units is on unbelievable. THe 3d view on the lakemaster or navionics maps is great. At 48mph & passing over cribs on lake Wissota & marking fish let me see your hummingbird to that. Kevin at Absolute motorsports did a great job of rigging & networking the units together. I’ll post pics later of the job he did. Again thanks to Kevin for the rigging & Wade for getting me the HDS 8.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

I got a chance to use my new HDS’s on Friday & all I can say is WOW!! The target seperation & the resolution on these new units is on unbelievable. THe 3d view on the lakemaster or navionics maps is great. At 48mph & passing over cribs on lake Wissota & marking fish let me see your hummingbird to that. Kevin at Absolute motorsports did a great job of rigging & networking the units together. I’ll post pics later of the job he did. Again thanks to Kevin for the rigging & Wade for getting me the HDS 8.

No problem, Mark. I think I had the easy part!

Enjoy your new Lowrance units, Mark!

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Congrats on the new units, marking fish on cribs at 48mph, come on buddy…

Have heard some good things about the new HDS’s. Haven’t been out in a boat running them yet, hopefully will get a chance to form my own opinion by the end of this years soft water.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Nic, whitetip was in the boat with me & he was just as shocked as I was. When we saw it. This is coming from a guy who spent 11yrs in the Navy on Nuclear submarines using some of the most advanced sonars in the world at the time. I’m very impressed with the HDS unit.

machine

Wade,
    I know Lowrance had some mid-year rebates. Anything like that coming for end of the year? Any upcoming sales?

bigpike

I believe if you combo the HDS unit with there side imagining they have coming out you can get $100 til the end of the year. Check there web site…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.