Lowerance help!!

• superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

trying to find out how to contact or get any help to see if power cords on any other units bad?? Mine and freinds power cords for H20C went bad only after a year!! seems a li weird and not cheap to get

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I know that they, Lowrance, was having problems with the power cords on the H2O.
    Last time I heard, they were replacing the power cord for free. Give Lowrance a call, early in the morning or prepared to sit on hold for a while.

Ron

Derrick Rewerts
    New Richmond, WI

I am suprised they are giving cords away. I have been trying to get a new transducer and they won’t even answer my questions. I am about ready to give up on Lowrance and go to Hummingbird especially since Lakemaster is going to work next year.

cyberfish

I have nothing but good to say about Lowrance support. Linda Colt took care of my GPS puck issue without hesitation, and while you do have to be on hold for 20-30 minutes to get support, they work until your problem is solved. I needed a different ohm terminator for my LCX-25 and they are just mailing it out, no questions, just taking care of it. Lance is the support supervisor and he will totally helpful.

superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

I tried calling once while at work–its impossible to be able to stay on hold that long while at work is that problem!! Think theyd maybe have more help there–I was on hold so long that we finally got our other Senator in office while I was on hold!! lol—guess I will have to try again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.