LOTW 6 Person Sleeper

• happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Hey everyone, my buddy and I are looking to take a couple kids and our dads up to LOTW. Can anyone recommend an outfitter with 6 person sleeper shacks? Thanks! toast

Ryan

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I have been always told that LOTW shuts down at night so I have always gone with the cabins and resorts. This gives you a change to get a good meal and hot shower.

David Blais

Sportsmans has the pool for the kids! We also always do the day trip and stay in cabins at night

holmsvc
    SE ND

How old are the kids? I’m not sure if any where on LOW has sleepers with TVs and DVD players, so if you can’t find one that does I suggest bringing one. You will likely want to stay at a sleeper you can drive to so you can haul more gear. Like a generator and TV.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

We have been staying in sleepers for the last 15 years on Red and LOTW, but it’s hard to find places large enough to accommodate 6 people. This will be the kids second year, they are 11. We bring a generator, pizazz, and tv/dvd for the kids. It’s convenient and fun to stay on the ice a couple of nights. That being said, we’re all ready to head home after 2 nights… Thanks!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

We have been staying in sleepers for the last 15 years on Red and LOTW, but it’s hard to find places large enough to accommodate 6 people. !

Or…I suppose you could rent 2 sleeper houses close together?

I have had to do something similar in the summer. Family got to big for one cabin, ended up renting 2 right next to each other.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Dale Peterson has sleepers, Google dale Peterson lake of the woods and his site will come up. Generator and tv and DVD players in their houses. I’m headed up there to stay in one over new years

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

JP Tessier has nice sleepers.

heavymetal
    Medford Mn

I’ll 2nd dales fish house rental as there a small outfit but they have nice sleepers,private outhouse,generator,tv/dvd,stove with all the utensils,and good fishing structures. I’ll be there tomorrow as this is my 3rd Christmas up there. But need to book early for weekends as they fill up fast

seantdeering

Have used Freds Beds the last 4 years. Nels is awesome and will accommodate you with tv, dvd, pizza oven, dvd’s and whatever else you need. I would check with him.

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

I believe kids stay free at Sportsman.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

Just got back from a trip at Sportsman’s Sleepers
    Stayed in a 6 person sleeper.

Attachments:
    1. 20180110_0504531.jpg

2. 20180110_0505021.jpg

3. 20180110_0505121.jpg

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Thanks, Eyecatcher. We have stayed with Sportman’s Sleepers quite a few times. It’s a great set up for 4 people, but just a bit too tight for 6 in our opinion.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.