Lets talk HOT Sauce

• Coletrain27

Someone said HyVee on West Circle Drive. Not sure of the others.

he responded and said they sell it hot chip burger in town. ill have to check hyvee on circle drive next time im there

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Do yourself a favor and go buy a bottle of Harry singh’s hot sauce. His restaurant is on 26th and Nicollet. Very very hot but more importantly has a ton of flavor. It’s by far the best I’ve had.

Walked by a taco stand in L.A. one time and there was a sign describing the hot sauces. The last sauce just said fu****** hot. I told him to give me a dab of that and he flat out said no. I insisted. He still said no. Finally he dipped one chip in the sauce. For the next 15 minutes I was pacing back and forth on the street like some character in a bug’s bunny cartoon with steam coming out of his ears lol. That was too much

Jimmy Jones

I vacuum seal and freeze all my hot peppers from year to year. I just took seven packages out of the freezer to start the ferment on and plan to make a tabasco-like hot sauce after they ferment a month.

Experience has taught me to hook up the lp tank to my three-burner stove, out in the garage, with a fan blowing the steam/fumes outside. When They go thru the blender, that also gets done in the garage with the fan. I love hot sauce, just not the fumes in my nose.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.