Last Border Water Regulations Open House tonight in La Crosse from 6-8 PM

• MN DNR Fisheries – Lake City
    Lake CIty, MN

The last of 3 Open House style meetings to discuss regulation change proposals for the MN/WI Border Waters of the Mississippi River will be held tonight, Thursday, Nov. 15, from 6-8 PM in La Crosse, WI at the Wisconsin DNR Service Center, 3550 Mormon Coulee Road, La Crosse, Wisconsin.

As I have mentioned before background information, results of our previous survey, and now a WEB SURVEY version of our current set of questions are available at our Lake City Area Fisheries Office website.

Lake City Area Office

We look forward to talking to folks at the meetings.

Thank you also to all the folks who have made it to our first two open houses. We appreciate the opportunity to hear from folks of all different viewpoints regarding proposed regulations and the chance to explain the process and how the current proposals were developed.

Thanks again,

Nick Schlesser

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

There’s different viewpoints?? LOL!

Thanks again Nick for keeping us posted.

There was a time when I thought I wanted to work for the DNR. Today? Not so much as I don’t want to deal with the public. No matter what they do, there’s always a section that isn’t going to be happy.

Maybe the DNR should take the stance of the Corp of Engineers.
    They don’t feel their job is done until the urine off everyone equally as much. rotflol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.