Lake St. Clair video

• Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

here’s a video of the highlights from our trip to LSC last July.
    putting these together helps me deal with the mid-winter blahs!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I got 7:30 through the video before I bailed on it. Music is a bit embarrassing don’t ya think? So glad I wasn’t playing it while my grandson was watching. Well the upside is i’ll never have to watch another one of these.

Totally disappointed.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nothing cool about the lyrics. Very disappointing coming from where it came from.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Kid rock ain’t exactly my cup of tea but I’m not gonna get my undies in a bunch over a few f-bombs or another man’s choice in tunes.

Nice fish michael!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sit down and watch it with your kids.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

My point is these guys are posting these on public web sites that all cater to kids. If we are not allowed to use that language in the threads what makes it OK to use it in a video? At the very least I would have expected Micheal to put a warning that the language would be offensive to some.

Just to clarify…..I can swear with the best of them. I can fire the f-bombs with anybody. However, I make a 100% effort not to do it in front of kids or women.

My only complaint is the song wasn’t appropriate to be on this site without a warning.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

I’ve got my kids’ internet access pretty well under control. I see your point but the internet is a big scary place. That song is far from the worst of it.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

i tried, but i don’t think i can pull off wry humor without sounding mean-spirited. irony, thy name is bumping a thread to the top by complaining about it and thereby drawing more attention to it.

and so, WARNING: the internet is NSFD.

nord

MCW, good video. You even had my toes tapping. Can’t wait for open water!!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

i tried, but i don’t think i can pull off wry humor without sounding mean-spirited. irony, thy name is bumping a thread to the top by complaining about it and thereby drawing more attention to it.

and so, WARNING: the internet is NSFD.

Be happy, you got the attention you crave.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.