Kingfisher Boats Opinions

• John Ingalls

I can fit 6 rods in the rod holders under the gunnels. Three on each side. And then I installed six rod holders up in the bow. That enables me to keep things organized when you’re casting on the main deck.

Attachments:
    1. 71133002021__9C7121B6-206F-44DD-B17E-C9A1D97396C9-scaled.jpeg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I love the style of these boats, boultons, kingfishers, crestliners commander. My biggest hang up is I like to have about 8-12 rods in the boat at a time. In my 04 Crestliner superhawk the rod storage is practically nothing . What do you guys use in these style boats as there is no rod locker due to the small casting deck up front .

Lol… the same thing you do now. Pile em on the back and go fishing rotflol

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Lol… the same thing you do now. Pile em on the back and go fishing rotflol

My impact has a pretty substantial rod locker, and I have the stow n go on each side. Guess what? Still pile em high on the back because wrestling with a rod locker in a boat full of people sucks!

John Ingalls

My 2007 Tyee was the same. Made it a pain to dig rods out. I’m thinking I might add the same style rod holders in the back. That way if I’m fishing off the bow a guy could store them back by the motor.

Ian H

I have a 2025 Falcon, and love it. They are made about half an hour from where I live. They are built like a tank, they are very stable and the are quite at home on the ocean, where mine is used most often.

Attachments:
    1. boat3-scaled.jpeg

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.