• bigcrappie
    Blaine

Does anyone really give a rats hole? LOL

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I wonder if she’s vaccinated.

JEREMY
    BP

She has 2 shots and 2 boosters. I bet if she would have gotten a 3rd or 4th booster she would be good. And worn 3 layers of masks.

B-man

It’s a lot easier to smell the bullshit without a mask on your face

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220816-120554.png

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m not happy when anybody gets Covid. The First Lady included.

However I really don’t much care what happens in Washington D.C.

RT
    Twin Cities

The title of this thread needs to be edited… it’s DOCTOR Jill Biden! Haven’t you heard?!?!

Ripjiggen

[/quote]

Doh-k jester

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

She has 2 shots and 2 boosters. I bet if she would have gotten a 3rd or 4th booster she would be good. And worn 3 layers of masks.

Wonder what was in the syringe…….

blank

Replace Jill Biden with Kirk Cousins and I still don’t think anyone would really care. There’s some good trolling going on today.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Doh-k jester
    [/quote]

Knowing what’s going on and caring are two different things. But for your purpose of taking a shot I understand.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Well, I vaccinated my dog for Bordatella, among other things, so he could go to a

very

reputable trainer, who was also the breeder. He developed kennel cough a few days after he got home. He couldn’t have gotten it anyplace else.
    I asked the vet and she said it doesn’t always prevent the disease but lessens the severity. Sound familiar?
    I mentioned it to the trainer and he said his vet said it was rampant in the area.

Gitchi Gummi

Well, I vaccinated my dog for Bordatella, among other things, so he could go to a

very

reputable trainer, who was also the breeder. He developed kennel cough a few days after he got home. He couldn’t have gotten it anyplace else.
    I asked the vet and she said it doesn’t always prevent the disease but lessens the severity. Sound familiar?
    I mentioned it to the trainer and he said his vet said it was rampant in the area.

I strongly encourage you to do some research on the bordetella vaccine and kennel cough.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I’m not happy when anybody gets Covid. The First Lady included.

DC and everyone in it could disappear (and all other politicians) and this country would be a much better place. The heart of all corruption is in the government, politicians especially.

big_g
    Isle, MN

she probably went to this concert…. because…. science.

Attachments:
    1. trumpet_mask_full_width.jpg

queenswake
    NULL

Can’t we just get back to talking about fishing and the outdoors? This political stuff is discussed everywhere else. I come here to escape. These kinds of posts are also a good way of getting this whole thing shutdown.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Can’t we just get back to talking about fishing and the outdoors? This political stuff is discussed everywhere else. I come here to escape. These kinds of posts are also a good way of getting this whole thing shutdown.

Just don’t read it if you think it will upset you just pass on by.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

Im curious about the purpose of this thread. Is it that it became public knowledge that she tested positive or is it that she tested positive after being vaccinated and boosted that she still got it?

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Sometimes when it’s slow at work and you read something on the inter web that makes you laugh you just have to share with friends.

Im curious about the purpose of this thread. Is it that it became public knowledge that she tested positive or is it that she tested positive after being vaccinated and boosted that she still got it?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sometimes you just want to bounce stuff off of people you share a common interest with.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

Guess I just have a different sense of humor

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

ZERO Fu€ks given…
    Total lack of common logic is being used by the masses and it is time for us to speak up and quit biting our tongue’s.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Sometimes you just want to bounce stuff off of people you share a common interest with.

You mean like hunting and fishing shock
    Didn’t know everyone here shared an interst in this topic

catmando
    wis

Folks that stir the s h it and then back off I just call them Pussys. DK.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

You mean like hunting and fishing shock
    Didn’t know everyone here shared an interst in this topic

You just posted a topic a few days ago that have nothing to do with hunting or fishing, nor do I remember the last time you posted a hunting or fishing topic, so I do t understand what ground you have to stand on.
    What’s wrong with this post, it’s as pointless as many other posts here. No one forces you guys to read them or reply, but yet here a few of you are here complaining like usual 🙄

Leftysrconfused

Folks that stir the s h it and then back off I just call them Pussys. DK.

Like the COVID and vaccine pusher people right?

Stab the world with a concoction and now run from the after effects.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

You just posted a topic a few days ago that have nothing to do with hunting or fishing, nor do I remember the last time you posted a hunting or fishing topic, so I do t understand what ground you have to stand on.
    What’s wrong with this post, it’s as pointless as many other posts here. No one forces you guys to read them or reply, but yet here a few of you are here complaining like usual 🙄

Sure. And if I would have made the same moronic assumption suzuki did, that everyone here would share a common interest in my boring drunk post I might deserve this feedback.

If you can’t see the difference between some of my non hunting and fishing posts and this inflammatory, political trolling garbage posts than I dont know what to tell ya.

I guess get used to me being critical of people that make stupid comments cause that won’t change. You’re free to do the same which you clearly know already and don’t mind doing yourself. BTW no one forces you to reply to my comments either but you’ve made the same observation about 10x over the years. I think you’ve made your viewpoint clear by now

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19’ is closed to new replies.