Jiffy E6 lighting

• billy03z71

Saw the new jiffy release today, was guessing it was going to be electric but I’m really surprised with how cheap it looks. I’m a jiffy guy all day long but to me that thing looks like an embarrassing attempt on jiffys part!

Fishtrekker
    Land of 10,000 Lakes

Someone beat me to the punch, I would also agree. Not sure why they kept the same handles like their other augers? Big flared out handles with this little electric motor on top of it. Was hoping for something a little bit more compact like SM 40V. Apparently the rumor is there is a second handle option though, not sure how much truth there is to that but thats what I have seen.

If that is the case, hopefully it will be a quick switch handle and you won’t have to spend time dealing with a bunch of parts. Not sure why they would even make 2 different handles, just put the more compact ones on that are rumored and call it a day.

Only time will tell…..

Spencer Haugen

Yea i saw that to I like my strike masters but that jiffy looks like a cheap Chinese knock off especially with those handles

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Did I look at something different? Looks like good old steal handles to me…

billy03z71

I agree with others that have posted, I guess I should say that I’ve only seen it online obviously but I can’t imagine it will look any better in person. Who knows maby it’s going to be the markets best electric augur time will tell!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.