Jason Mitchell FFS

• Ripjiggen

I watched the entire video. Great insight by Jason and I have to admit he softened my stance on FFS a bit.

But then I watched a show with these guys hammering trophy crappies open water mid-lake using livescope. Sorry in my opinion it crosses a line.

Would you go deer hunting with a thermal scope?

Silly comparison IMO…

AK Guy

IMO, you can’t stop technological advancements. If more and more fisherman are catching and keeping more fish, it’s not the technology that should be banned, it’s changing the daily and possession limits of fish. Reducing harvest is how you protect a watershed.

walleyevision

Not for or against FFS, but if you think fish can’t feel the sonar beam, think again. Next time your boat is on the trailer, turn on your 2D and go put your hand on the bottom of the transducer, you will feel it! Now amplify that with the extended power of FFS and the increased transmission through water vs. air and it makes sense that fish would feel it. Yes vibrations from boats and lures are felt too, but those are dispersed evenly through the water, sonar is aimed in a concentrated beam.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.