Jayme Closs found Alive!

• wkw

Kudos to the woman walking her dog and took her to the neighbors to call 911.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

This is absolutely the best possible news considering what’s already happened. I just hope she gets to live a life of relative normalcy.

I feel no need to comment on the suspect considering there is a legal process that MUST take place regardless of how I feel about him.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

They are already lining up at every prison in Wisconsin to get a crack at that POS. This story just made my day! In a perfect world we could donate $ to just get a crack at him. All proceeds go to Jayme.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Hope he gets what he deserves

basseyes

Glad she was able to free herself and escape.

I feel no need to comment on the suspect considering there is a legal process that MUST take place regardless of how I feel about him.

Agreed, due process.

blackbay

Honestly, I was shocked that she was still alive. Awesome news.

A far as the “person” that did it. I think they will put him in a special place. Right now it seems like they think he acted alone and had no prior contact. A lot of experts say that is very odd. I have a feeling they will want to study this thing and see what else it may have done.

welliou

I have read this tread a couple of times and I must say that I have found it disappointing that a small number of folks have complained about law enforcement taking credit for the return of Jayme. All I heard was the relief and remarks that it was Jayme herself who cracked this case.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

They released the criminal complaint today that includes some of the interviews with detectives.

He certainly has some of the key traits of a serial killer. The abduction was extremely well planned and carried out to plan. I think she is very very lucky to be alive. If he got bored with her she probably wouldn’t be here and he’d be doing it again.

Very very scary to think about.

catmando
    wis

He will get life, not what he deserves.

Deleted

I’m a firm believer that this wasn’t the kids first murder/kidnapping. A person doesn’t just start out with this type of crazy stuff on his trial run as a murderer/kidnapper. I hear the stories but there’s filth in Stillwater serving time for the rape/murder of a ten year old girl as well as murdering her mother , then setting their apartment on fire. Surprising but he seems to live like a regular inmate. That’s too good a life for this type. I say they might as well just set them free in the woods during deer season. Lead sammiches for em I say.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I have read this tread a couple of times and I must say that I have found it disappointing that a small number of folks have complained about law enforcement taking credit for the return of Jayme. All I heard was the relief and remarks that it was Jayme herself who cracked this case.

You didn’t watch the first press conference then… They obviously changed their tone after that first presser due to all the bad feedback they got, rightfully so…

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

You didn’t watch the first press conference then… They obviously changed their tone after that first presser due to all the bad feedback they got, rightfully so…

X2 ! The press conf is on youtube if you did not see it. These guys talked for 30 minutes and never said a thing of any importance.

This was the first official release of any information. Everything prior was just rumors. Even after they were done it still wasn’t clear if he was working alone. The least they could has said was the public was no longer in danger.

And the last few days have me worried these guys will fumble the ball and do or say something that will allow the defense to get the charges dropped. Hope they read him his rights…. coffee

-J.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I didn’t catch any of the press conferences myself so I can’t judge but I did hear a good point made assuming it was as selfish as people are making it out to be. The point was that these are the types of cases that get sheriffs re-elected over and over.

Again, not my opinion but this is what I heard.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Starts at about the 6 minute mark.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Jayme is home safe. It makes no difference if Putin himself takes credit. Don’t make anything more out of this then what it is………….a miracle.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Jayme is home safe. It makes no difference if Putin himself takes credit. Don’t make anything more out of this then what it is………….a miracle.

X-2
    Well Said!!!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.