Jayme Closs found Alive!

• Beast

Sounds like she broke free from her kidnappers but not allot of info from the news yet.

munchy
    NULL

They are having a news conference at 10am tomorrow morning.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wow. Good to hear she is alive.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Awesome news!

-J.

munchy
    NULL

Sounds like a suspect is in custody.

B-man

I’m not a religious man, but that is truly a gift from somewhere to hear she is still alive.

A weight has been lifted off many people’s hearts!!

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Pretty amazing. I didn’t think it would end good. Sure glad it did.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

That some amazing news , really makes you think about how trivial the things we complain about are. I’ve got two daughters and always worry about them in the crazy word we live in .

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Great news and glad for the rest of her family. Never thought she would be found alive.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

As a parent, when I saw the news, I don’t know, I dang near cried. I’ve been praying for her alot. I hope she can recover from everything she’s been through. Lord only knows…

Beast

hopefully now the mystery of what happen will come out.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Fantastic News, after all the desperation,and now what a feeling of joy that family is experiencing.

Continued thoughts and prayers for Jamie

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

As a parent, when I saw the news, I don’t know, I dang near cried. I’ve been praying for her alot. I hope she can recover from everything she’s been through. Lord only knows…

I was about the same. Don’t usually try to get to emotionally involved in news nowadays but this one got to me. Hard to say happy ending to this but hope the best for her and her family.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Great news. I could hardly believe it when I saw the Breaking News scroll across the bottom of the TV last night. Not many details at this point – Interested in how this all came about. I guess the details don’t really matter. All that matters is she way found alive.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I was a little put off by the special report this morning where the police were focusing on how they have been looking when in fact she saved herself.
    If she had nothing to do with the incident I would like to see her captor(s) destroyed.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Wow the suspect was a 21yr old. Its just crazy how many sick people there are in this world. Sounds like he targeted Jayme and was willing to kill 2 parents to get her. I hate to say it but I hope this guy gets put into general population in jail or prison and receives the kind of punishment he deserves

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

If she had nothing to do with the incident I would like to see her captor(s) destroyed.

Hoping the prisons internal system works like it did for Dahmer.

Now the tough work begins.

Can’t believe the level of hate & evil that walks our streets. Where do we begin to fix this hateful world?

God surround this child and her family

queenswake
    NULL

I think there are a lot of frustrated young men who don’t get attention from women so this is the only way of satisfying that urge. Back in the day, it was easier for guys to get with women, despite your looks, income, height. Today, for a variety of reasons, it’s much harder.

Of course, I am only theorizing on his motivations.

Wonderful news to hear she’s safe. Between this and the weird kid who broke into the house after the crime scene was closed to steal some of her underwear, you just wonder how many sick people there are out there.

catmando
    wis

I am thinking bat sh.t crazy, plus evil to the core, I hope she can get beyond this somehow. and live a somewhat normal life.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I don’t know how it would be possible to live a normal life. It is just so sickening, it really is hard to comprehend.

God surround this child and her family X2

JoeMX1825
    MN

I was a little put off by the special report this morning where the police were focusing on how they have been looking when in fact she saved herself.

I felt uneasy by this as well while watching the news conference, it seemed like WAY too much self congratulating by all of the different law enforcement groups when in fact the brave little 13 year old girl did everything on her own and if she hadn’t, she would still be locked up and the police wouldn’t be any closer to finding her…I’m not saying law enforcement didn’t work their butts off the past 90 days looking for her, but he shouldn’t have said “We found her, we did it” I thought the female school superintendent did a great job of acknowledging that fact. I tuned on KFAN around 1pm and Common was talking about how alot of people also felt that way after listening to the press conference…

Beast

He doesn’t look the way I had envisioned him.

craig s

Why waste a tax payer dollar on him?
    Let somebody take this young loser out back and pop him in the back of the head with a .44 and be done with it..

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Let somebody take this young loser out back and pop him in the back of the head with a .44 and be done with it..

i dont disagree, but lets make sure he did in fact do this!!!!!!!!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>craig s wrote:</div>

i dont disagree, but lets make sure he did in fact do this!!!!!!!!

I don’t think there is much doubt about that. The reports Said that Jayme told the people who helped her that the guy who she escaped from took her and killed her parents. I believe she later identified the guy they arrested.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Yup. Its all the sick freak deserves. Actually much worse. But keep it human and put one in back of his noggin

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Gotta agree here. They start out with 10 minutes of slapping each other on the back before telling us anything of significance. (10am news release today)

Sounds like Jayme saved herself. No thanks to the Sherriff Dept out there. They were no closer to solving this murder/kidnapping than the day it happened.

-J.

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

Scary that she was 5 miles from my cabin and I drive by that road every time I go to it. I am glad she escaped. Yes Law enforcement had nothing to do with this until the lady that helped called 911.

Mwal

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

One outcome that came out positive, million more outcomes still to be determined in this world of ours and that’s just for today.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.